The Silk Road

My husband and I (2 US citizens) toured IRAN for 21 days with Uppersia for our honeymoon. LP recommended Uppersia, and it did not disappoint! We were met at the Tehran airport by our tour guide Seyed ali Mohammad Hosseini. One other tourist joined our tour, James from Britain. Ali was the best tour guide ever. He was knowledgeable and professional yet quickly became our friend and made our small group feel like friends or family vacationing together. He took care of every detail. Our bags missed the connection from Amsterdam to Istanbul and again on our return home, and he made the calls and tracked them down. The Uppersia tour was wonderful, hitting the most fascinating cities and sites. We visited Tabriz, Kandovan, Zanjan, Esfahan, Shiraz, Persepolis, Kerman, Yazd, Zein-o-din, Mashhad, and Tehran. Again, Ali was great suggesting what food to order, helping with shopping, fitting in extra sites as time allowed. All transportation and accommodations were included, some were extraordinary like the 400 year old Zein-o-din Caravanserai and the BB Traditional Hotel in Shiraz, as well as the overnight train from Mashhad to Tehran. Without a doubt it was the most wonderful vacation, the best place for a honeymoon, the friendliest people on the planet including Ali, and Uppersia put together a great tour. I would definitely reserve with Uppersia and our friend Ali again.

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها